Terms of agreement are hidden in the footer on the website and as a hidden pin on the facebook page but used as a go-to excuse when inquiring on order status.I emailed after waiting 13 days for my order only to find out it takes 4 weeks for them to get it and another month to ship it.
Customer service is horrible. The social media person and is very rude and condescending and kicks out anyone who has negative feedback.
The facebook page is set up as a closed group and not a business page which is super shady since it does not allow for reviews.You'll notice since they operate like this, all comments are positive.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Toddler Clothes
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "I placed an order with them at the end of August. I received an email saying Thai my order had shipped on August 31st and I could track it in..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."