Jillybugs - Buyer Beware of Jilly Bugs LLC

Terms of agreement are hidden in the footer on the website and as a hidden pin on the facebook page but used as a go-to excuse when inquiring on order status.I emailed after waiting 13 days for my order only to find out it takes 4 weeks for them to get it and another month to ship it.

Customer service is horrible. The social media person and is very rude and condescending and kicks out anyone who has negative feedback.

The facebook page is set up as a closed group and not a business page which is super shady since it does not allow for reviews.You'll notice since they operate like this, all comments are positive.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Toddler Clothes
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #825090

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jillybugs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 31 #1167077

I am going to turn Jilly Bug's boutique into the BBB. I ordered a month ago and have not recieved my items or shipping info. I will never do buisness with them again.

1 0 Reply

Apr 12 #1143264

JillyBug's is in our hometown and has been in business over 10 years. We have done lots of business with them and they have thousands of happy customers. It seems you did not read the terms. I am not sure why in your picture you are stating terms are not visible when they are in your photo. Looks like every other business page to me.
There is a FACEBOOK page which has been open for years and a group page where they update on when pre orders arrive so I am not sure what you complaint is about that either. Neither is against facebook policies.
We love their stuff. Your missing out and they are just growing larger. Screaming Owl runs the same way as well as 1000's of other companies.
And to erase your name but leave a company staff members name is pretty awful of you.

0 1 Reply

Apr 11 #1143164

13 days I waited over 8 weeks and when I nicely inquired I was told I obviously can't read and they promptly cancelled my order without asking. They don't tell you that they will hold all your orders if one is one ordered abd that it takes four weeks for a pre order to come in like I said I waited 8. They leave it open and say normally 4 but maybe more. You are so right about the being rude and shady.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.