Update added by user Aug 21, 2016
They blocked me off their FB site because of how I said they handle customer service poorly! Giving a great example of how they are bad at customer service!
Original review posted by user Aug 21, 2016
Buying from this company was been horrible!I read that items could take awhile to ship so I made sure to order early and waiting did not bother me but when I did receive my items I was very upset!
I ordered a 3T which is what my daughter wears. The one item looked so big I was thinking to myself, "This can't be a 3T!". So I tried them on her and as you can see in the pictures they do not fit! The pants were pulled way past her belly button and still did not fit.
And the dress is long enough that it might as well be a dress on her. My main problem came when I went to contact someone about this. I went on the Facebook page and wrote how I had a concern about the order I got and I get a response that had nothing to do about what I asked and was kinda rude. So I replied that my question was not answered (looks like the person in charge of the FB group didn't even read my question).
I then receive an email response from Rodney because I sent an email to the contact us on their website, well his response was not any better and just as rude. So now I am out $40 bucks (I got 2 outfits), a little one who is not happy because she cannot wear the "fun pants" as she calls them, and bad taste in my mouth from working with this company. I do not expect them to fix the problem or even comment and let us be honest if they did comment they would just be rude. I do not care how long they have been in business and just because they have been in business for 10+ years does not mean they have good customer service.
I suggest they take a customer service class or two and learn how to handle issues in a proper manner.
Next time I will be reading reviews before buying from another FB based company.Guess good thing I can fix these pants to make my little one happy.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "The new Coldwater Creek sure isn’t what it used to be. I purchased a jacket and followed the washing instructions on the inside label. The first time I washed..."
- "I need to no aout the JRP in cincinnati ohio my lil girl went there yesterday and they loved her, but I dont wanna be TAKEN for my money? Everybody..."
- "I was recently employed by Party City. The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal. Today I went up there and..."