Update added by user Aug 21
They blocked me off their FB site because of how I said they handle customer service poorly! Giving a great example of how they are bad at customer service!
Original review posted by user Aug 21
Buying from this company was been horrible!I read that items could take awhile to ship so I made sure to order early and waiting did not bother me but when I did receive my items I was very upset!
I ordered a 3T which is what my daughter wears. The one item looked so big I was thinking to myself, "This can't be a 3T!". So I tried them on her and as you can see in the pictures they do not fit! The pants were pulled way past her belly button and still did not fit.
And the dress is long enough that it might as well be a dress on her. My main problem came when I went to contact someone about this. I went on the Facebook page and wrote how I had a concern about the order I got and I get a response that had nothing to do about what I asked and was kinda rude. So I replied that my question was not answered (looks like the person in charge of the FB group didn't even read my question).
I then receive an email response from Rodney because I sent an email to the contact us on their website, well his response was not any better and just as rude. So now I am out $40 bucks (I got 2 outfits), a little one who is not happy because she cannot wear the "fun pants" as she calls them, and bad taste in my mouth from working with this company. I do not expect them to fix the problem or even comment and let us be honest if they did comment they would just be rude. I do not care how long they have been in business and just because they have been in business for 10+ years does not mean they have good customer service.
I suggest they take a customer service class or two and learn how to handle issues in a proper manner.
Next time I will be reading reviews before buying from another FB based company.Guess good thing I can fix these pants to make my little one happy.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices. Mind you only one order number..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "It did not go well with Creech's. I feel they had good intentions but the end result was a very dissatisfied customer that will recommend that people STAY AWAY from..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."