Jillybugs Clothing Review from Cincinnati, Ohio

7 of 10 Jillybugs reviews

Update added by user Aug 21

They blocked me off their FB site because of how I said they handle customer service poorly! Giving a great example of how they are bad at customer service!

Original review posted by user Aug 21

Buying from this company was been horrible!I read that items could take awhile to ship so I made sure to order early and waiting did not bother me but when I did receive my items I was very upset!

I ordered a 3T which is what my daughter wears. The one item looked so big I was thinking to myself, "This can't be a 3T!". So I tried them on her and as you can see in the pictures they do not fit! The pants were pulled way past her belly button and still did not fit.

And the dress is long enough that it might as well be a dress on her. My main problem came when I went to contact someone about this. I went on the Facebook page and wrote how I had a concern about the order I got and I get a response that had nothing to do about what I asked and was kinda rude. So I replied that my question was not answered (looks like the person in charge of the FB group didn't even read my question).

I then receive an email response from Rodney because I sent an email to the contact us on their website, well his response was not any better and just as rude. So now I am out $40 bucks (I got 2 outfits), a little one who is not happy because she cannot wear the "fun pants" as she calls them, and bad taste in my mouth from working with this company. I do not expect them to fix the problem or even comment and let us be honest if they did comment they would just be rude. I do not care how long they have been in business and just because they have been in business for 10+ years does not mean they have good customer service.

I suggest they take a customer service class or two and learn how to handle issues in a proper manner.

Next time I will be reading reviews before buying from another FB based company.Guess good thing I can fix these pants to make my little one happy.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Toddler Clothes
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #904585 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jillybugs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 10 Jillybugs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 23 #1202669 Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

They are horrible!! FILE A PAYPAL CLAIM AND SEND THE ITEMS BACK TO HER. I ordered a outfit that was in stock. 3 weeks later, with no tracking and no communication, I see that she is still advertising for the same outfit saying it was about to sell out. So I commented on a thread asking when was my item suppose to ship. She then told me that I need to read the pin post about shipping taking up to 18 days yet she advertised the item as being in stock and will ship soon. I simply posted that I will know not to order from her again. She then deleted my comment. So I filed a claim with PayPal and stated in the comments that the item was not shipped 3 weeks after ordering. Thru pay pal they only have a certain amount of time to ship or you can file a claim. She sent a nasty message back and said she would refund me due to me not reading the pinned post. GOOD NEWS is that I ordered the same item from a boutique I normally order from (Gabskia)Ordered on Thursday received tracking on Friday and the package was in my mailbox Monday. And it was actually 3 dollars cheaper

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.