Update added by user Aug 21
They blocked me off their FB site because of how I said they handle customer service poorly! Giving a great example of how they are bad at customer service!
Original review posted by user Aug 21
Buying from this company was been horrible!I read that items could take awhile to ship so I made sure to order early and waiting did not bother me but when I did receive my items I was very upset!
I ordered a 3T which is what my daughter wears. The one item looked so big I was thinking to myself, "This can't be a 3T!". So I tried them on her and as you can see in the pictures they do not fit! The pants were pulled way past her belly button and still did not fit.
And the dress is long enough that it might as well be a dress on her. My main problem came when I went to contact someone about this. I went on the Facebook page and wrote how I had a concern about the order I got and I get a response that had nothing to do about what I asked and was kinda rude. So I replied that my question was not answered (looks like the person in charge of the FB group didn't even read my question).
I then receive an email response from Rodney because I sent an email to the contact us on their website, well his response was not any better and just as rude. So now I am out $40 bucks (I got 2 outfits), a little one who is not happy because she cannot wear the "fun pants" as she calls them, and bad taste in my mouth from working with this company. I do not expect them to fix the problem or even comment and let us be honest if they did comment they would just be rude. I do not care how long they have been in business and just because they have been in business for 10+ years does not mean they have good customer service.
I suggest they take a customer service class or two and learn how to handle issues in a proper manner.
Next time I will be reading reviews before buying from another FB based company.Guess good thing I can fix these pants to make my little one happy.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I almost did this. Thank god I got on here and read the reviews before I did. What got me was that they wanted your payment before they even gave..."
- "I was recently employed by Party City. The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal. Today I went up there and..."
- "We purchased a Miele dishwasher, washing machine and dryer 5 years ago. The dishwasher never functioned properly and would give an error message everytime you started a cycle. ..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."