Horrible experience with Jilly Bugs and their incredibly poor customer service.I ordered an outfit for my daughter that they advertised with fancy/swirly font and received something that was block letters.
When I let the admin on the site know (who, by the way, is NOT the owner- and it's evident in how she handles customer service inquiries), she said monogram font was at their discretion and that my child's name wouldn't have fit that font anyway (though I did speak with the creator of that font who told me that was absolutely not true- that several of the letters had different choices of size and how much space it took up on the shirt- she offered to make me the shirt WITH the font, and it was possible and looked beautiful). I asked why would they not message a customer to let them know that the font that was SUPPOSED to be on an outfit wouldn't be possible? I would have given my daughter's nick-name instead, which would solve her supposed problem of my child's name being too long (Elizabeth). She said they didn't have time to contact customers with problems.
Well, okay. She continued to harass me via messages on Facebook and continued to do so after I requested she not message me anymore. She specifically said "there are many bad customers, too!" Well, I'm sorry that I paid $30 to receive an outfit that is not what I ordered. I filed with PayPal, who said that it would be a negative mark on her account, but that they couldn't do anything about it because it was a custom order (ANY monogram work is considered custom).
BEWARE! Jilly Bugs hides behind the guise of custom items to steal your money- when the item is not delivered as was specifically ordered, you have no recourse. Though, if I'd used my debit card instead of checking account to pay on PayPal, I'd have done a chargeback through my debit card company and had no issue getting my funds back.
Attached are photos of what was promise, versus what I received.Looks more like a baseball outfit than a fancy and cute Christmas outfit.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Jillybugs Candy Perfection Set
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- "THIS GUY IS A THIEF!! He is trying to cash in selling Hoverboard scooters, but steals other people advertisements passing them off as his boards. His listing. WRONG thing to..."
- "I had purchased some Items and paid extra for tracking, on Dec 20 2015 Gearbeast.com sent me an invoice with picture of the package and a unusable tracking number which..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."