Horrible experience with Jilly Bugs and their incredibly poor customer service.I ordered an outfit for my daughter that they advertised with fancy/swirly font and received something that was block letters.
When I let the admin on the site know (who, by the way, is NOT the owner- and it's evident in how she handles customer service inquiries), she said monogram font was at their discretion and that my child's name wouldn't have fit that font anyway (though I did speak with the creator of that font who told me that was absolutely not true- that several of the letters had different choices of size and how much space it took up on the shirt- she offered to make me the shirt WITH the font, and it was possible and looked beautiful). I asked why would they not message a customer to let them know that the font that was SUPPOSED to be on an outfit wouldn't be possible? I would have given my daughter's nick-name instead, which would solve her supposed problem of my child's name being too long (Elizabeth). She said they didn't have time to contact customers with problems.
Well, okay. She continued to harass me via messages on Facebook and continued to do so after I requested she not message me anymore. She specifically said "there are many bad customers, too!" Well, I'm sorry that I paid $30 to receive an outfit that is not what I ordered. I filed with PayPal, who said that it would be a negative mark on her account, but that they couldn't do anything about it because it was a custom order (ANY monogram work is considered custom).
BEWARE! Jilly Bugs hides behind the guise of custom items to steal your money- when the item is not delivered as was specifically ordered, you have no recourse. Though, if I'd used my debit card instead of checking account to pay on PayPal, I'd have done a chargeback through my debit card company and had no issue getting my funds back.
Attached are photos of what was promise, versus what I received.Looks more like a baseball outfit than a fancy and cute Christmas outfit.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Jillybugs Candy Perfection Set
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I went to purchase a car seat,the price of the display read $49.99 underneath there were about 6 boxes,I picked one and when I got to the checkout the price..."
- "I had been a Pampers user for my first child and even with my second child. By suggestion I bought a box of Luvs Diapers and I must be honest..."
- "My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."