Review about Jillybugs Candy Perfection Set from Matthews, North Carolina
Horrible experience with Jilly Bugs and their incredibly poor customer service.I ordered an outfit for my daughter that they advertised with fancy/swirly font and received something that was block letters.
When I let the admin on the site know (who, by the way, is NOT the owner- and it's evident in how she handles customer service inquiries), she said monogram font was at their discretion and that my child's name wouldn't have fit that font anyway (though I did speak with the creator of that font who told me that was absolutely not true- that several of the letters had different choices of size and how much space it took up on the shirt- she offered to make me the shirt WITH the font, and it was possible and looked beautiful). I asked why would they not message a customer to let them know that the font that was SUPPOSED to be on an outfit wouldn't be possible? I would have given my daughter's nick-name instead, which would solve her supposed problem of my child's name being too long (Elizabeth). She said they didn't have time to contact customers with problems.
Well, okay. She continued to harass me via messages on Facebook and continued to do so after I requested she not message me anymore. She specifically said "there are many bad customers, too!" Well, I'm sorry that I paid $30 to receive an outfit that is not what I ordered. I filed with PayPal, who said that it would be a negative mark on her account, but that they couldn't do anything about it because it was a custom order (ANY monogram work is considered custom).
BEWARE! Jilly Bugs hides behind the guise of custom items to steal your money- when the item is not delivered as was specifically ordered, you have no recourse. Though, if I'd used my debit card instead of checking account to pay on PayPal, I'd have done a chargeback through my debit card company and had no issue getting my funds back.
Attached are photos of what was promise, versus what I received.Looks more like a baseball outfit than a fancy and cute Christmas outfit.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Jillybugs Candy Perfection Set
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..."
- "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "Purchased a TV from Appliances Connection in March 2015. It arrived broken and I have been trying to get them to make good on this for 9 months. I was..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."